The University of Arizona has a comprehensive list of resources and virtual support services for students: https://studentsuccess.arizona.edu/resources. Additional resources for assistance with academics, health and safety, finances, and staying motivated are listed below.
- The Think Tank offers free workshops on topics such as time management, learning online, test prep and taking, and more: https://thinktank.arizona.edu/workshops.
- The Think Tank is also available for tutoring and supplemental instruction: https://thinktank.arizona.edu/.
- The UA SALT Center has some good tools for maximizing online learning: https://salt.arizona.edu/sites/salt.arizona.edu/files/Maximizing%20Online%20Learning%20-%20UA%20SALT%20Center.pdf.
- Tech Resources for online learning: https://student.it.arizona.edu/
Health & Safety:
- The Wildcat WellCheck Updates page has great information for staying safe: https://wellcheck.arizona.edu/updates.
- COVID testing is available for UA students: https://covid19.arizona.edu/covid19-testing.
- UA’s new COVID Watch Arizona Exposure Notification App is available: https://covid19.arizona.edu/covidwatch.
- UA has a list of health and wellness resources for students and parents: https://healthandwellnessresources.arizona.edu/students-and-parents.
- Remember, Campus Health is available for your physical and mental health needs: https://health.arizona.edu/.
- The Richard H. Tyler Student Emergency Fund supports students who are in danger from withdrawing due to an unexpected, temporary financial hardship as a result of illness, family crisis, natural disaster, or other emergency or crisis situations. The fund is intended to assist UA students by providing subsidies solely for unexpected emergency expenses. For more information and to apply, visit https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1TA1XvxC1kgrN1b.
- The UA Campus Pantry is open for students struggling with food insecurity: https://campuspantry.arizona.edu/.
- UA’s Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid has some good FAQs regarding COVID and college costs: https://financialaid.arizona.edu/resources/covid19-info.
- The Arizona Science, Engineering, and Math Scholars (ASEMS) Program has a wonderful “Cultivating Joy” webpage filled with various opportunities to relax and refresh: https://asems.arizona.edu/cultivating-joy.
- Rice University’s “ Six Strategies for Staying Motivated During the COVID-19 Pandemic” has some good suggestions: https://graduate.rice.edu/news/six-strategies-staying-motivated-during-covid-19-pandemic.