Calling all UBRP alumni! Here are six different ways to stay connected with UBRP, ranging from simply updating us on what you’re doing now, to volunteering as a career panelist, to joining UBRP’s LinkedIn Group. Check out the many options below:
1) Complete a quick UBRP Alumni Update online form to let us know what you’re doing nowadays. This information allows us to collect and share post-graduate information on UBRP alumni in an aggregate manner to help us secure funding and write grant proposals to support the program.
2) Join UBRP’s LinkedIn group
to network with fellow alumni and current students! Request/share
advice about careers and graduate or professional school, and post open
positions in your organization.
3) Stay connected through the UBRP Gazette quarterly e-newsletter. Send Jennifer Cubeta (firstname.lastname@example.org) a message to subscribe, or send us a brief alumni highlight about your current position and a picture to share in an upcoming issue!
4) Host a UBRP Meet-Up at a local coffee shop or
restaurant in your city. Choose a convenient date, time, and location,
and UBRP will help advertise the meet-up to both established UBRP alumni
and those new to the area so you can network over coffee or a meal.
All attendees pay for their own food/drink, so zero financial commitment
is required. Contact Jennifer Cubeta (email@example.com) if
5) If you’re in the Tucson area, volunteer as a career panelist to help students explore and learn about their future career options! Contact Jennifer Cubeta (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
6) Make a financial gift to the UBRP Fund to support our most financially challenged students currently in the program, or to the UBRP Endowment to sustain UBRP for future generations: https://ubrp.arizona.edu/donate/.
We hope you will stay connected with UBRP!