- This event has passed.
UBRP Ambassadors Meeting – Elections!
April 12 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PMFree
ELECTIONS and UBRP Ambassadors Meeting – April 12 5:00pm LSS340—anyone can run—especially looking for people who will be in the program in the summer of 2018! Help make the program really exciting! Take a leadership role as an Ambassador!
Positions to run for:
1) President: leads meetings, oversees general activities, and organizes field trips
2) Vice President: organize socials, plans the fall panel and other events, and aid in oversight
3) Secretary: records notes, documenting events (taking pictures), and fall panel planning
4) Treasurer: plans fundraisers, update on budgeting, and responsible for associated paperwork, assist in event planning
5) Volunteer Coordinator: plans volunteering events, reaches out to organizations, and plans a drive (book drive, etc.)
If you have any questions about any of the positions, feel free to email me! There are going to be many vacant positions due to 3/5 board members being seniors. Try your hand at being a leader and working with some of the best mentors you could ever have (Carol, Jen, and Marisa).