UBRP Alumni Panel (Zoom)
May 17 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
UBRP alumni will share their experiences, career journeys, ways that UBRP has helped them to get where they are now, and advice for the future. This panel will be held via Zoom at https://arizona.zoom.us/j/81586645108 (passcode: UBRP2021), and is free and open to all interested.
Today’s panelists are:
- Nathan Borrero, Medical Student, State University of New York
- Cameron Lee, PhD, Post-Doctoral Fellow, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Jeffrey LoCascio, Associate Director of Research and Development IT Systems, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Caitlin Moffet, Research Specialist, Department of Emergency Medicine, UA College of Medicine
- Kimberly Vogelsang, MD, Emergency Room Physician